To workout or not workout-that is the question. Okay I may have paraphrased that quote just a tad…. Well unless you’re a superhuman that has a super toned body, rock hard abs and never get fat working out is a must.
Yes, I think working out is a necessary evil, but no I do not hate it. In fact, these are my workout favorites.
- Scissor kicks 15 kicks x 3 times
- Downward Dog abs 10/leg x 3 times
- Superman 15 x 3 (not a super fave, but totally necessary)
- Reverse crunches 10 x 3
- Russian twists 15 x 3
- Downward dog stretch (hold for 1 min)
- Bridge (hold for 1 min)
- Plank (hold for 1 min)
- Butterfly stretch (3x for 1 min)
- Plank into swan stretch
If I’m not too tired I do these again. I usually work out for a hour or more. Then I just run/walk on the treadmill/outside.
- A cute workout shirt- like this one. A cute outfit=me wanting to workout.
- Fitbit Flex 2– I just upgraded my old Fitbit for this one. SO EXCITED!
- Nike shoes– I know there are a bajillion other brands, but Nike is my favorite
- S’well- I have this one, but this one is just so freakin’ adorable!
- Bluetooth headphones– I find it super frustrating when I’m exercising and my headphones keep falling out 🙁
- Yoga mat- this one speaks the truth
- These socks– I don’t know what they’re called I call them the socks that hug my feet
- Hair accessories– my hair is layered and SUPER thick so good hair accessories are a must
Veggie sticks and hummus
What are your workout favorites?
Click here for more playlists!