Facebook groups are seriously the best. When I started blogging I wasn’t getting ANY comments/engagement and I wondered how other bloggers did. Was the stuff I was writing horrible? Well yes and no- there’s A LOT that I wasn’t doing right, but for now I’ll talk about FB groups.
Without further ado, here are my favorite FB groups:
1. Millennial Blogger Network– I love this group because most to all of the members are my age, post things that are related to what I go through and it’s small so reciprocating comments and likes is not hard. This was the first blogging group I joined so it will probably always be a favorite.
2. Show Your Blog Love– They just featured me! Thanks for that guys! This group is kinda strict- you must be active, remove previews on your blog posts within an hour and the admins won’t hesitate to call you out for not following the rules, but I don’t blame them at all! I’ve made some great relationships through this network.
3. InfluenceHer Collective– I think this one is like MBN and SYBL combined! They have daily posts, social media, and collaborative threads. They also have tons of members so asking for advice is quickly answered/diverse.
4. Grow Your Blog– This group is HUGE and they have tons of different threads (daily posts, IG likes/comments, click throughs, specific Pinterest themed re-pins etc.) The only problem I have is finding a certain thread.
5. Blogging 101– Not only does this group offer threads there are TONS of blogging tips and how-tos. Plus Nicole Floss is always available if you have a question.
6. Rising Tide Society– This group is aimed toward photographers (wedding mainly), but they do have blog and social media threads.
7. The Blog Squad- MY GROUP! It was set to private with only subscribers able to join, but that’s not working out so I changed the privacy settings to closed! That means that it’s searchable and anyone can join. But, I’m taking a page out of SYBL’s book and doing a monthly member audit. Join now!
What are some of your favorite Facebook groups?