Okay, In honor of my 2nd blogiversary, I’ve decided to share 20 facts about me!
A lot of you already know me, but there are some new readers so I wanted to re-introduce myself!
- I taught myself to knit (I haven’t finished anything)
- I’m an Anglophile
- Even though I live in TX, country music isn’t my favorite
- I hear pretty much everything
- I changed majors from Psychology to mass communications
- Chicken strips are my go-to meal
- I prefer body spray rather than perfume (although not by much)
- I’ve had my Twitter since 2009
- No matter what season it is, you will find a Nutcracker in my house
- I haven’t had a birthday cake for my birthday in years
- I love to sit on the floor
- My first word(s) was ‘big bird’
- I went to private school for 10 years
- I’ve worn contacts since I was 9
- True crime fascinates me
- I collected the state quarters
- I was voted best dressed in high school
- Steak and potatoes are my comfort foods
- I know/knew every capital in the world
- I love dresses, but mainly wear pants or shorts
Some posts that were fun to write:
What are some facts about you?
I just found out that I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you to Forever Young Moms for the recognition.