I didn’t mention my sign in this post because I didn’t want to proclaim my love for it- I didn’t want to be known as ‘that girl’. But I couldn’t deny how much of a Leo I am (even if that’s totally wrong). So I whipped up a gift guide for my astrological sign.
The Leo is confident, statement making, loves luxurious things, and pretty much anything shiny. Read this for more.
1 #BOSSLADY desk sign– We are bossy, stubborn and headstrong. If handled well, those negative traits can be positive.
2. Naked Heat eyeshadow palate– born under the fire sign, I immediately thought of the heat palate as a gift for a leo.
3. Statement Necklace– This necklace makes a (wait for it)… statement. This item is on the pricier side. but OHMIGOSH it is gooooorgeous! This particular one is sold out, but honestly any statement necklace would be perfect.
4. Crown ring– We like to be treated like royalty, but wearing a crown in public isn’t really appropriate sometimes. So a royal ring is a good substitute.
5. BaubleBar tassel earrings– BaubleBar has the CUTEST jewelry and these, well they draw attention which is never a bad thing for this fire sign.
6. Champagne graphic tee– Leo’s love something that’s humorous and statement making-this champagne tee does both.
7. Swarovski necklace– the first thing that came to mind when I saw this? OHH SPARKLY! Then I thought, ‘how perfect is this?’
8. Casemate glitter case– How cute is this?! Only thing that worries me is that it probably won’t hold my pop socket…
9. Essie ‘Good as Gold’ nail polish-This nail polish is so luxe and dare I say it…liquid gold!
10. Bell sleeve top (similar to the one pictured)- I can’t find the one I picked for the collage, and this one is the closest I could find… Have I said that leo’s love to make a statement? The statement bell sleeves on this top ensures they’ll love it.
Do you have a leo in your life that needs a gift?