In a total 180º turn from the loud and statement making Leo gift guide, I now present a gift guide for the ISFJ-T. I took the true Meyers-Briggs personality test as a high school sophomore and college freshman, I forgot the results… shhh! So I took this test as a refresher. And got ISFJ-T.
1 Revival Kit subscription box– Really this is the end all of all gifts for the ISFJ-T. This is a monthly wellness box that contains 5-8 full sized products. It has everything from snacks to oils to beauty products!
2. Letterboard– These have been everywhere lately! Not only are they fun, they can be inspirational. Spell out something motivating when you give it to them so they’ll be reminded how awesome they are.
3. Essential oils-I may or may not have gotten these for myself (#sorrynotsorry). A defender is ALWAYS putting others before themselves and need a self care break from time to time. Essential oils have sooooo many uses and are so beneficial.
4. Essential oil diffuser (similar to the one pictured)- As I mentioned earlier, essential oils have so many uses and one of them is to put a couple of drops in a diffuser. This one is small and perfect for a desk or a small room.
5. Social battery shirt-The ISFJ-T is painfully shy and would rather make friends in a small, close knit setting so this shirt describes their mental thought process to a….t.
6. BFF Circle Necklace-Remember those broken heart necklaces that became whole and displayed ‘best friends’ you had when you were little? Well this is the grown up version to get because defenders are loyal, generous and caring-possibly the best of friends you can have.
7. Tilted Heart 12×12 Photo Collage Poster– What’s more heartwarming and memorable than a sweet photo collage? An IFSJ-T cherishes memories rather than physical things so this would be perfect.
8. Food Box subscription-Experiences are essential for defenders. They would rather spend a fun night in cooking with their friends rather than going out to a fancy shamncy restaurant. A subscription service like Blue Apron or Plated would be a great gift.
9. Books-I feel like I’m repeating myself over and over again, but the ISFJ-T wants a cozy night in and a great book would make it perfect,
10. Gift Card-when in doubt go with a gift card. They might not be the most attractive under the tree, but they provide so much freedom.
What’s your personality type? Do you know a ISFJ-T?