My last two gift guides (see them here and here) were creative and unique. This gift guide has like a gazillion different iterations and any of them are good. These are what I want to see under the tree (HINT HINT). Here is a gift guide (gift ideas) for the blogger.
So I know that Christmas is like 10 days away, but honestly these would make great gifts all year round!
1. White Marble laptop and keyboard sticker- I gasped when I saw this and scared my dog who was sleeping on my lap. Sorry Oreo! I’ve seen tons of marble stickers for laptops and keyboards before, but this one just jumped out at me. Here is the laptop sticker and here is the keyboard one.
2. A Mophie Rechargable iPhone case– I’ve been back and forth on getting one of these because the phones change every year, so I opted for a portable charger instead. This would be nice to have instead of cords!
3. Amazon basics tripod– I already have this and I love it! So handy for those without an Instagram husband/partner. Now I’m on the search for a good iPhone tripod. I’ve heard this one is good. Any recommendations?
4. S’Well 17 oz water bottle-I have this one, but this pink topaz one is so adorable! Apart from the water it’ll keep cool (or hot-whatever floats your boat) it would make an awesome photo prop.
5. ‘Hey Girl’ energizing tea– First thing that I thought of when I saw this tea? this meme:
All bloggers are in need of a boost from time to time and this tea should do the trick.
6. iPhone camera lens-As a pro-photographer said to me once, the best camera is the one you have with you. Yes, the iPhone camera is good, this lens just makes it a little bit better.
8. Any Adobe product– Photoshop, Illustrator, whatever they want. Buying a blogger a service like Photoshop would be a lifesaver. Such an important skill to have.
9. Pantone Universal Classic Cup with Silicone band– Okay so a wannabe graphic designer like me will geek out over this cup. When it comes to color, Pantone is the end game.
10. Lifestyle Blogging Basics book– The full title is ‘Lifestyle Blogging Basics: A How-To for Investing in Yourself, Working With Brands and Cultivating a Community Around Your Blog’. I haven’t bought this yet, but it sounds pretty awesome!
Is this gift guide blogger approved?