As many of you know I have been suffering from a cold for the past two weeks. Is it sad that being sick inspired a week of posts? Here is what I wear when I’m sick-like all the time.
1 Men’s henley-I have like 7 henley shirts from A&F that I’ve collected over the years. I LOOOVE them! They’re the mens version because they’re somewhat thicker and plus I like the loose fit. This is the henley I just ordered and I got it in an XS P.S. this one and other styles are on sale!
2. Old Navy lounge leggings- These are so comfy! I have like 3 of the same pair lol. These pants are great for lazing around the house or falling asleep (which when you’re sick is imminent) Some of the other styles have pockets-perfect to carry cough drops, tissues or essential oil.
3. Faux fur moccasins- I got these last year and mom loved them so much I got her a similar style. They’re a winter staple and I wear them from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. I’m always cold and warm feet always help so much when I’m sick.
4. Socks- Socks of any style really. These were bought for exercise and I do use them for it, but I wear those lodge moccasins and these socks fit perfectly with them. Those fuzzy socks are cozy and all, but they don’t fit with my house shoes.
5. A button down sleep shirt- I don’t have the one pictured here, but I have a similar style. When I’m sick I go from freezing cold to boiling hot so I layer a sleep shirt with a basic tank top.
6. A basic tank top- As I mentioned above I layer these tanks with sleep shirts. I get cold and throw on the sleep shirt and when I get hot I take the sleep shirt off. Old Navy has some great layering tanks also.
7. Lounge pants- Admittedly, I don’t have a ton of these because I’m short and I’m too lazy to hem them/get them hemmed. Although the ones I do have are super comfy and are good for sleeping.
What do you wear when you’re sick?